Friday, August 21, 2020

puzzle #8: trash talk (by max)

yet another guest puzzle guys!! max sent me this because he thought i'd like it, and i love it! the theme is super fun and super relevant to this website as you'll discover, and i'm really excited to put this up! you can find more of max's puzzles at his website, maxpuzzles.blogspot.com, and i highly encourage all of you to check it out!!

now, a couple words from max:

When I first saw this blog I thought it had to be a coincidence that the name looked like 100 gecs. Well that guess was wrong. Anyway then I thought about ways to take a conventional theme type and plug gecs into it - and quotation puzzles seemed like a good fit. So here we are.

puz

(also, shen bapiro is a real person. i just talked to him a couple days ago. he's making more puzzles)


No comments:

Post a Comment

puzzle #10: crosswordESE (by lyle broughton)

hey guys! long time no see, which is 100% my fault. i had a really cursed puzzle ready to upload, but then my conscience appeared and told m...