Saturday, August 8, 2020

puzzle #3: clout chasing (themeless two)

 hi!!! this is my first ever 15x themeless, which is kind of exciting for me personally. the central entry is one of my favorite people, and i hope i do her justice! 

i don't really have anything else to say, except that this one was fun to make so i hope you have fun doing it! making 15x grids everyday is definitely unsustainable, but i'm gonna keep it up as long as i can. 

also, in other news, i made et tu, etui's testimonials page. which is a dream come true personally. i love adrian powell a lot. 

hope u like it! gec gec gec

puz file


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just found you from Rossword puzzles, I really enjoyed this one! Loved the theme, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

puzzle #10: crosswordESE (by lyle broughton)

hey guys! long time no see, which is 100% my fault. i had a really cursed puzzle ready to upload, but then my conscience appeared and told m...